Friday, April 18, 2014

Lolita52 - Part F

Skipping 17, so I can blog that after my Easter meet with the Brisbane Rufflebutts :3



18. Trends I thought I would never get into, but I now love
- I think classic is the biggest "thing". I started out loving the OTT prints prevailing in sweet Lolita, but I find myself pining after pieces / outfits which are in the classic substyle far more now.
- Long sleeved blouses. I first started wearing Lolita in Summer, and swore that I would only ever wear short sleeved blouses. Long sleeved blouses are actually super versatile and comfortable to wear, especially chiffon :1
- Head bows. I thought they were silly, but that was because I'd only seen the OTT ones. I now think they're very beautiful

19. Trends I thought I loved, but now I'm not too keen on
- Definitely a few of the "big" AP prints, like Milky Planet and Sugary Carnival. Whilst I still think they're nice, they're not to-die-for any more xD
- I first thought that antlers and fawn print was very cute, and they still are, but I realise I would never wear them myself

20. How satisfied I am with my current wardrobeVery happy! I'm sort of questioning my purchase of the Infanta Sleeping Beauty dress, and may sell it because it's too OTT for me. Other than that dress, I think my other pieces are all fairly wearable and I'll be keeping them for the foreseeable future :D

21. Plan for a trip! A week's worth of Lolita outfits I can fit in a small suitcase
Hmm so 7 days' worth of Lolita? (note that all the dresses are JSK's because I personally find them to have very different looks when paired with different blouses, ideal for packing light!)

I'd pack:
- AatP Stained Glass Angel JSK (very versatile, just change the blouse and accessories to make different outfits)
- Innocent World Royal Parade JSK (same as the stained glass JSK)
- Innocent World Nicholas Fruits JSK (also easily worn, and looks nice with all light coloured blouses)
- plain black tights, neutral coloured OTKs, lace tights
- 3 different blouses (short/long sleeved, black/white/ivory/other neutral colour)
- black boots (ankle or any other cut)
- brown/white/ivory/black tea parties
- plain jewellery and accessories 

No comments:

Post a Comment