Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lolita52 - Part J

30. How long it took me to build a complete wardrobe
I still don't have a complete wardrobe, I'm missing bloomers, longer petticoats, blouses, cardigans and accessories! But I suppose one can never have enough of those any way xD
I got most basics about 2 months into Lolita, but I think that is because I spent a large sum of my savings. I'm not sure that that is normal though `u`


31. Impulse buys that were totally worth it
Basically all of my dresses are impulse buys OTL I love most of them though! (will talk about the ones I don't enjoy so much in 34)


32. My best deal
Probably would have to be my Innocent World Oddment Pack! I split it with one of the other girls in my comm whose preferences were quite different from mine and so was her size, so it ended up being a great deal. We both got what we wanted and everything of mine fits well (except this one blouse which is far too large on me).


33. Something that I made
I haven't made anything clothing-related for Lolita, as my sewing skills aren't great, and I seem to end up spending more on materials than I would have if I'd just bought the item outright ._.
I still have 3 meters of tulle and a roll of elastic I'd meant to turn into a petti since around February, just sitting in my room :'D

I do, however, have lots of polymer clay accessories that I've made over the years, although they're mostly only suited for sweet Lolita

Some cookies I made, which were then made into hair pins

No comments:

Post a Comment